Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Here it begins!


Here is where my photography blog begins. I have been thinking about how to do this, what to put in it, what to say, ....you know yada yada yada. Well, I think I'm going to treat this as kind of an all purpose journal chronicling my work and experiences in the photographic world.

I will be posting my photographs, reviews of some of my favorite accessories, ideas, and looking for insight and tips from my peers.

When my photographing day trips start up again in the Spring, I will be posting my pictures plus schedules of when I'll be going for those who would like to join me for a small fee. These trips are along backroads and last all day long just shooting what we find out there. It's alot of fun and helps with honing photographic skills.

I look forward to adventures in photography and hope you'll join me and visit often.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Templates Gallery

Blogger Gallery